Monday, October 26, 2015

The Cult-TV Faces of: Nightmares

Identified by Hugh: The Twilight Zone: "Perchance to Dream."

Identified by Pierre Fontaine: Space: 1999: "Missing Link."

Identified by SGB: Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: "The Guardians.'

Identiied by Chris G: V: The Final Battle.

Identified by Hugh: The Real Ghostbusters

Identified by Hugh: Freddy's Nightmares

Identified by Hugh: The Simpsons

Identified by Hugh: Star Trek: The Next Generation: "Phantasms."

Identified by Hugh: Nightmare Cafe.

Identified by SGB: Star Trek: Voyager: "The Thaw."

Identified by Adam Chamberlain: Millennium: "Dead Letters"

12

13

Identified by Hugh: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: "The Prom."

10 comments:

  1. 1. Twilight Zone
    5. The Real Ghostbusters
    6. Freddy's Nightmares
    7. Simpsons
    8. Star Trek: The Next Generation
    9. Nightmare Cafe
    11. American Horror Story
    14. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugh, great job except for #11. That ghoulish image is not from AHS!

      Delete
  2. Hi John,

    #3 BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25TH CENTURY
    #10 STAR TREK:VOYAGER

    Have a happy Halloween. What are your son and you going as this year?

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job, SGB! And a Happy Halloween to you, as well! This year, my son is going as a Dementor from Harry Potter! I am planning to go as Captain Kirk (again). I wish I had a Moonbase Alpha Commander Koenig costume!!!!

      Delete
  3. Chris G8:57 AM

    #4, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct, Chris G! Great job!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Well done Pierre Fontaine, "Missing Link". I can't believe I missed it John. :)

      SGB

      Delete
  5. I have to jump in on #11, which is from Jordan Black's frankly terrifying nightmare in Millennium's "Dead Letters".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam,

      You are correct in both comments. That image is from Millennium, and that image is one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen on TV!!!

      Delete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...