Sunday, July 05, 2015

Back to Frank Black Podcast: The Millennium Comic; An Overview


Now available for your listening pleasure, Back to Frank Black presents its latest podcast. The subject is the IDW Publishing officially-licensed Millennium comic by Joe Harris.  

I join the brilliant James McLean, and incomparable editor/journalist Adam Chamberlain for the discussion of comics, and the issues involved with adapting beloved TV and film properties to a different format.

Upcoming for Back to Frank Black is another significant campaign; to get the beloved Chris Carter/Lance Henriksen series on Netflix. Interviewer extraordinaire and pop culture guru Troy Foreman opens a discussion of that initiative in the podcast as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...