Friday, November 14, 2014

Space 1999: The Complete Second Season (in HD) Coming Soon



Den of Geek reports:

"Networking Releasing has confirmed that it will release the long-awaited Space: 1999 - The Complete Second Series, digitally restored in high definition, on Blu-ray and DVD in Autumn 2015."

In the meantime, the series' only two parter, "The Bringers of Wonders" will be available this Christmas on blu-ray, along with the compilation movie "Destination: Moonbase Alpha."

Here's a preview of how the second season will look in high-definition.

2 comments:

  1. BEST BLU-RAY NEWS EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome news! I got the blu-ray SPACE:1999 season one and look forward to this!!

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...