Monday, July 29, 2013

The Cult-TV Faces of: Matriarchy

Identified by SGB: Star Trek: "Spock's Brain."

Identified by SGB: Star Trek The Animated Series: "The Lorelei Signal."

Not Identified: Star Maidens

Identified by SGB: Space:1999 "The Last Enemy."

Identified by SGB: Wonder Woman

Identified by SGB: Space:1999: "Devil's Planet."

Identified by SGB: The Fantastic Journey: "Turnabout."

Identified by SGB: The Super Friends.

Identified by Carl: Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: "Planet of the Amazon Women."

Not Identified: Doctor Who: "Creature from the Pit."

Identified by SGB: Otherworld: "I am Woman Hear Me Roar."

Identified by SGB: Sliders: "The Weaker Sex!"


Identified by Carl: Star Trek: The Next Generation: "Angel One."

10 comments:

  1. Good morning John,
    9 Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Planet of the Amazon Women
    10 Doctor Who, Creature from the Pit
    13 Star Trek: The Next Generation, Angel One

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carl,

      Great identifications. All are correct!

      Delete
  2. Hi John,

    1 Star Trek
    2 Star Trek TAS
    4 Space:1999
    5 Wonder Woman
    6 Space:1999
    9 Buck Rogers
    11 Otherworld
    13 Star Trek TNG

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB! Great job, my friend! Super job!

      Delete
  3. #5 looks like Wonder Woman. I don't know which episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John I think I got a few more:

    7 Fantastic Journey
    12 Sliders [Are you watching the series?]

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB

      Two more for your tally (as well as number 8!) I have started to watch Sliders with my wife, Kathryn. So far, we're enjoying it, though only still in the first season...

      Delete
    2. John I am glad to hear that Kathryn and you are watching Sliders. The early seasons are the best.

      SGB

      Delete
    3. I sure hope you're viewing them in the correct order. On the set for season 1&2, season 1 is shown in airdate order which is not production order, thus shows were shown out of order, meaning the slides connected between shows and sometimes that got mixed up.

      I hope you'll write about Sliders someday and what you think about it. Both the good and the bad...

      Delete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...