Sunday, February 07, 2010

Millennium Group Sessions 21: John Kenneth Muir Part 2

The second part of the audio interview I did with Back to Frank Black, and wonderful podcast hosts Troy and James, is now available for a listen.

I had a great time chatting with these gentlemen, and I hope to work with them both again in the future. They are dedicated, informed and gracious: great hosts!

Our topics this time include more on classic MIllennium (including a discussion of some of my favorite episodes), and also my web series, The House Between.

Check out Part 2 of the interview
here.

And don't forget, I'm on Sci-Fi Pulse with Ian Cullen at 5:00 pm today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...