Sunday, June 29, 2008

The League of Tana Tea Drinkers

Just this week, I happily accepted an invitation to join a fantastic community of bloggers called The League of Tana Tea Drinkers (hence the logo; left). The League's mission statement is one I heartily approve and support:

"...to acknowledge, foster, and support thoughtful, articulate, and creative blogs built on an appreciation of the horror and sci-horror genre."

Among other things, membership in the League means that I'll sometimes be blogging on "unity" subjects with the other Tana Tea Drinkers (and there's some neat stuff ahead, I can already tell you...).

I am truly honored to be a part of this impressive community, and hope that you will enjoy my contributions there, and also regularly check out what the other League members are blogging about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...