Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Note About the Blog:

Dear friends and readers,

Posts are going to be sparse around here for the next week or so. I will be away from the blog and out-of-state because of a family medical emergency.
I'll be back on the job in early April.

In the meantime, I hope not too many readers will stay away for long. In lieu of fresh material, please explore those archives on the right; there are many TV, movie and toy flashbacks to enjoy...and some Saturday morning cult tv blogging too. Remember Push: Nevada? Logan's Run: The Series? Well, if so, check out my episode-by-episode posts.

So please, plan on returning to the blog in about a week's time...I have lots of new material and exciting surprises planned for the months ahead as Reflections on Film and TV approaches its one year anniversary on April 17. Some very exciting career announcements and site news are pending. One of these days, I may even finish Star Wars blogging...

Thanks for stopping by and sharing this space with me these last months. I've enjoyed your company.

Live long and prosper.

Sincerely,

John Kenneth Muir

4 comments:

  1. John, hope everything turns out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:22 PM

    John,

    Hope that things turn out for the best - will look for your posts in May... I'm off on a shoot April 1 in MO -- WRESTLING WOMEN VS. THE BRAINIAC.

    Details soon.

    Robert H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best and I hope everything turns out okay for all concerned.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words. The support of "readers" is what makes this blog fun. Thank you for your best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...